Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Slump

Okay so I think I have officially hit a knitting slump - I finished the heel flap in my sock (I've knit 12 rows on the heel since last tuesday) and have no interest in it - the Clapotis hasn't been touches in weeks - I just don't want to do it.
Maybe it's because I'm sick or maybe I just need new projects - I do still enjoy looking at the giant ziploc bags I have full of yarn. I feel guilty starting a new project when I have other stuff on the needles maybe I shouldn't be worrying about how many WIPs I have and should just start another one. I could fix the sweater I need to lengthen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I know how you feel. Hang in there like most things it will pass. Perhaps you just need a break and that is ok. : )

14/6/06 11:27  
Blogger Jess said...

High five for Knitting Slumps! Do you remember my feeble attempt at gauge swatches last Tuesday? lol. We can commiserate tomorrow and we can decide what do to next.

14/6/06 14:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home