Thursday, May 18, 2006

Clapotis


I actually have been knitting on this for the past 2 days and have made a little progress . I am so totally going to run out of yarn - I have about 8 1/2 repeats of 13 done and am almost out of my second ball of yarn I'm trying to decide if it would be better to just make it shorter I can probably get 11 of 13 repeats with the yarn I have or to go to Richmond and try to get more.




Here are so better pics of my car - I won't say they are good picture but you can actually see that they are a color.


4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Very nice both shawl and the car. Your car and sofa match. I wonder what color you like : )

18/5/06 09:18  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Sounds like a road trip for your new car!

18/5/06 10:01  
Blogger Jess said...

Shiny red! :D What is the full clapotis going to look like? I'm trying to imagine it - I'm behind the times. Is it a shawl?

18/5/06 10:07  
Blogger itgirl said...

what kind of car?

18/5/06 17:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home