Monday, February 20, 2006

Catching Up


So I worked on my sweater quite a bit this weekend and got up to the part where I need to add the sleeves.
I measure my arms (should have done this before eating potato chips) and figured out how many stitches to cast on.
So tonight I can go home and cast on for the first sleeve. I found the other size balls of yarn so I'm ready to go. (they were hiding under a coat).
I also discovered my home phone hasn't been working since Friday so hopefully they'll get that

fixed today! (not that I use it but I want Tivo to be able to dial in).
So here's the picture of the cupcake pattern book and new kacha-kacha counter I got on our yarn crawl delivered to me on Thursday by Erica!
I also had spinning class on Saturday the yarn is still in my car so no picture today - hopefully sometime this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Yummy! Those cup cakes look good enough to eat!

20/2/06 10:35  
Blogger Samantha said...

Fan-tab-ulous progress on the sweater! Just checking in and happy to see it's going so well!

21/2/06 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home