Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meetup



Here's a picture from meetup last night - don't we all look like we were having fun...

And it was only me who was worried that their Tivo wouldn't record GG and called to have a back up Tivo just in case.

The picture isn't that good the background light for the artwork made it dark so I had to lighten it up a bit.

And here's a picture of my pinwheel blanket... Thanks for the spreadsheet Erica (leetle knits) I finally have an idea of how big it is...

Here's a picture of Jonah and Samantha at the super bowl party on Sunday isn't he cute!

And I'm using the cute baby to distract from my remedial spinning it was pretty bad - I'm a bad drafter oh well... the combed corriedale also looks like dirty hair stuck in a hairbrush which may take away from the otherwise attractive look of the spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home