Friday, February 10, 2006

The Opening Ceremonies

Today is the opening ceremony of both the olympics and the knitting olympics. I didn't finish the blanket last night I have about 17 more rows to do which is about 9,000 stitches or so. Hopefully I can finish that tonight and then start my olympic sweater tomorrow, after I do a gauge swatch.
I got new glasses last night which took away from my knitting time and I had to pack up for the weekend which included 2 bags of knitting and only 1 bag for clothes and such - I'm pretty sure that's normal.
Today is also national turn off your TV day - I think they shouldn't schedule that on the opening ceremony of the Olympics doesn't seem like the best timing. Though Tivoing what you miss while turning off your TV probably isn't the point of the day either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

What are you knitting for the Olympics and where are you traveling?

11/2/06 00:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home