Monday, February 06, 2006

Pinwheel blanket

So this weekend I went to spinning class on Saturday and spun some horrific yarn - it didn't go so well - I may have to sign up for remedial spinning.
Then I drove through the snow and got to help babysit Jonah which was great.
I went to a superbowl party yesterday and worked on the pinwheel blanket - I knitted it on to all the size 7 circular needles that I have to take a picture but it's still hard to tell how big it is... and then I left my camera in the car so I'll have to add pictures to this post tomorrow... I'm on about row 88 so I got quite a few rows done but still have about a skein and a half to finish knitting before Friday.
I have meetup tomorrow so that's good I should get some done then, so I can get the olympic sweater started friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger erica said...

I'll send you an Excel file that helps you figure out how large your Pinwheel blanket is. Mine turned out to be larger than I expected.

6/2/06 13:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home