Thursday, October 19, 2006

progress


here's an updated photo of my jaywalker socks - I got quite a bit down when I was waiting for the Sears repairman to show for 5 hours before they decided to call me and tell me he wasn't showing at all but I could wait another week for an appointment because they screwed up brilliant customer service - along with being hung up on and yelled at by their people it was an all around great experience.....
highly recommend it to anyone who would like to make their head throb and be angry to the point of wanting to break things with baseball bats (lucky I don't have one)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Love the sock. Sorry about the repairman.

19/10/06 14:11  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hey, the sock looks great. Are you knitting with the yarn that you dyed awhile ago?

19/10/06 14:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home