Monday, September 25, 2006

Lots of Pictures


I have been working on the peapod baby set for my niece so I haven't been posting pictures of too much progress so I am posting a few of the along the way shots along with the completed pictures of the sweater and the hat.

I Also have a picture of Elizabeth wearing the baby slippers I made here, she wore them for her baptism.
*I'll try and add tomorrow blogger photo is not working so well today

Tomorrow I"ll have pictures of my knitted related birthday gifts. Unless I forget now that I'm older that will be happening more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Let me repeat meyself, Very cute sweater and hat. Do you actually head manequin?

25/9/06 16:52  
Blogger Crystal said...

Very nice and I love the color.

25/9/06 21:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. How freaking cute is that.

2/10/06 10:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home