Monday, May 01, 2006

weekend knitting



So over the weekend - I got a few inches done on the foot of my sock. I have about another inch before I need to start doing the toe decreases. I am wondering how quickly the second sock will be finished. I am guessing it might not go so badly since I want to avoid working on the Clapotis.

I also went to Joann's an got a little toy. I made some eyecord and tried to make the celtic stone they use as an example of what can be done using the Icord. Let's just say I'll need further instruction.
I also bought material to make curtains which I didn't make because laying on the couch seemed much more tempting. This week I am looking forward to going to Lorna's Laces with the Windy City Knitting Guild on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Mt son was freaked out to see a foot in an unfinished sock. "How did she do that?!"

1/5/06 13:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home