Monday, May 08, 2006

The weekend

What a weekend : ) filled with fun and excitement.
Friday night I was the lucky one that got to break open the pinata - finally after about an hour of trying...
Saturday I got up and was ready to go on the Lorna's laces tour. We arrived there about an hour early to get our numbers and to makes sure that we were in the first 20 that got to go in so that we would be able to go in together. We succeeded in that ;) Our small group probably came out with the smallest bags - so people came out with boxes and bags. It was very interesting to see how their yarn is dyed. I have some pictures but left the camera at home today so I will post them tomorrow.
Sunday I went to Vanessa's for Avery's 1st birthday party - it was very nice. I ended the day with some grocery shopping and a rootbeer float at Culvers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Hey, Kelly! You knit the 1763rd sock, which means ItGirl has volunteered to send you a prize! YAY! I'll let her know it's you, but please contact her so she can get your address and send your goodies!!!!

8/5/06 19:34  
Blogger itgirl said...

Yeah! Congrats! Send me your mailing address information (my e-mail is linked off of my Blogger profile)and I'll mail out the prize...probably next week because I'll be not on travel then. For the last week in known history.

8/5/06 21:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home