Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday


So Friday at work the White Sox World Series Trophy came to work so I got my picture taken with it.







Feeling a little left out from not being sock 1763 and the fuss being made over the White Sox (who wants white socks when you could be Ruby Slippers Socks That Rock) being made a fuss over the 2nd sock and I got another picture taken. We had to stay far away so the men with the white coats didn't come to pick us up.



















Then Saturday I went and got my new car. I like it a lot as long as I don't think about the payment : )

**this is the worst picture ever - the car is red

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Sounds like you had a very good weekend. What a great way to start a Monday but to drive a new car to work. :) Enjoy !

15/5/06 12:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home