Thursday, January 26, 2006

The socks are done


regia 5217 socks
Originally uploaded by KellyKnits.

and I was tagged by Vi for this and now that Blogger is working again I will put my answers here:

Four jobs you have had in your life: Waitress, Cashier at Kmart, Receptionist at Joyce, and Administrative Assistant at W

Four Movies you could watch over and over: The Shop Around the Corner, Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Bridget Jones’ Diary

Four Places You Have Lived: Only Four? North Saint Paul, MN; Willmar, MN; Freeport, IL; Ottawa, IL

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch: Gilmore Girls, Little House on the Prairie, Days of Our Lives, What Not to Wear

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation: London, Paris, Edinburgh, Waterford

Four Websites You Visit Daily: knittersreview, chicago tribune, meetup.com/499/, bloglines

Four Of My Favorite Foods: frozen custard, fish sandwich from Kopps, pizza, nachos

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now: home, home in bed, Door County(WI - are you happy Dennis?), on vacation

Four Bloggers I am tagging: Crystal, Vanessa, Becca, Erica (leetle knits) - you're it!

And look my socks are done! yippee - they need to be washed still but I think I'll be wearing them on saturday for my shop hop!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Well done!

26/1/06 12:54  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Lovely. I finally got my yarn I orfered for my socks!! I AM going to finish the baby blanket I'm working on first. Maybe I'll do the olympics w/ my socks. Maybe.

26/1/06 13:21  
Blogger Becca Nelson said...

Great socks. Love the colors. Thanks for tagging me!

27/1/06 14:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home