Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yarn Crawl and Pinwheel Blanket Update

Okay so here are the rest of the pictures from the yarn crawl:

This is the 2 hanks of Manos in Bramble and 2 skeins of nature spun fingering weight for my experiment in Latvian Mittens - superwash v. felted insides - and clasps for the sweater that I haven't made yet... but all the supplies are in a ziploc bag together that should count for something.






The tiny stitch holders were my only purchase at the Fine Line in St. Charles it really was a nice little shop but I think we were more than a little yarned out by shop #6. There's also a closeup of on of the clasps.














and an update of the pinwheel blanket:


It's really hard to see how big it is - I think I'm going to have to start using two circulars as the cotton isn't moving over the needles very well... I have about 75 rows done - well I have 74 rows done and I've been on row 74 for about 3 days now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home