Monday, October 01, 2007

Back to my regularly scheduled knitting


I don't know why I'm such a sucker for knitting Christmas stockings but I just finished making 2 and am getting ready to send them off to GA so I'm excited about that. Now I have to go back to Bayerische which I think I started in July and it's now October.
I am also reworking the sleeves on the peapod baby sweater to lengthen them so my niece can get another season out of the sweater.
I feel pretty relieved to have this big project of 2 stockings done in 4 weeks!
I'm just hoping that I can finish Bayerische by the end of this month...

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Great Job!

2/10/07 09:56  
Blogger Michelle said...

They look fantastic...

but btw, you started Bayerische in JUNE ;)

2/10/07 18:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home