Friday, August 04, 2006

Drinking Dirt


Okay so not really but I was trying to think of something that could help my plants from laying down in their pot and straws were the only thing at my house that I could come up with - chopsticks were my other thought but I didn't have any at my house plus being flexi straws I can bend the tops down for a little resting place.
I gave them a little fresh dirt at the top that has miracle grow mixed in so hopefully they will get a little extra added pep in them.
I also took all my knitting patterns that I've printed out and put them into plastic page protectors next I need to get a binder and put them into dividers by pattern type.
and maybe get the yarn for my norweigan mitten class which is next Saturday - oops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home