Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sock update


Since the year is 200socks here's some sock progress I turned the heel and picked up the stitches and finished the gusset decreases over the weekend. The heel was eye of partridge I can't wait to have these finished and to be able to wear them... they'll probably be Saturday socks as they are a little bright : )
My cousin Lauren got married this weekend and between the church and reception we had time to go to a yarn store but I didn't have a car - I had four knitters around me and no one else wanted to go to a yarn store... I question their commitment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

It is coming along quite nice.

10/1/06 09:01  
Blogger erica said...

Kelly, I love that sock yarn. I'm assuming it's Regia, I have some in my stash. I'm so glad that you like socks and I see you've joined the 2thousand-socks KAL. Very cool.

10/1/06 11:23  
Blogger vi said...

and what wonderful sock yarn that are all my favorite colors would that be????


inquireing violets want to know?

vi

10/1/06 15:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home