Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year


The year of the stocking is finally over -with 4 stockings completed. 3 for my nephews which are the same as my brothers and I have. And one for someone else's nephew
that I was hired to make - there are pictures of that one too but my camera batteries are dead.
I made my mom a partial mitten by Christmas Day and then I finished the rest on the 28th or 29th. They turned out really nice - but Sisik is a pretty yarn - hopefully she'll send me a picture soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

The stockings look fab. I know you are tired of Santa Claus. : )

3/1/06 11:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They definately look more artesian then "crafty".

4/1/06 08:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are unbelievably perfect and are destined to become heirlooms!

6/1/06 10:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home