Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Vacation

So my first day of vacation including visiting 2 yarn stores in Sturgeon Bay and Whitefish Bay Farms, a sheep farm and Bed and Breakfast. Since I spent all my money the first day (oops) the rest of the long weekend was spent visiting relatives, reading Rococco and knitting. I need to take a picture of the yarn I bought at Whitefish Bay Farms - they have the wool from their sheep (corriedale) made into yarn and sell it in the natural colors. I bought 8 hanks of the nice chocolatey brown. Thanks to Erica from my knitting group for the suggestion! Also bought my first sock yarn! some for me and some for baby socks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - It looks like we bought the same color. I couldn't resist that chocolatey color either. =)

28/8/05 19:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home