Monday, February 11, 2008

Enough with the cold and snow


So yesterday was another day of below zero weather, which induced me to knit an alpaca hat... It was a very quick knit like maybe 3-4 hours it's hard for me to judge because I made dinner and talked on the phone during the time I made it. Tonight I went to Joann's and got the button which I think is subtle and cute.
The hat was knit up a little different than the pattern - I knit it on 10 1/2's because that's what I had with super bulky yarn instead of just bulky... I also didn't knit the entire depth of the rim because with the super bulky yarn it would have been 1/2 the hat.
Tonight it's supposed to snow another several inches, maybe even 7, and I don't want it too... there's already huge piles of snow everywhere, and my TV cabinet supposedly arrived (after 4 days, they said 7) so I have to pick it up tomorrow and don't want to trudge through snow and ice to get it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

The hat looks fab!

I have to admit I am none too happy about the snow we have gotten today :(

12/2/08 20:18  
Blogger Rachel said...

Soooo sick of this weather already! Love that hat.

20/2/08 19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home