Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Projects

I sold 2 Christmas stockings, artfully photographed on the front seat of my car and the counter and the post office.




















Then my dad's packer socks which were thankfully wide enough... they were a bit loose on the cuff at the bottom but I'm guessing they'll be worn around the house and it won't be an issue.












I made my niece mittens, which she modeled along with her egg nog mustache.




















I made 2 scarves the same for my two nephews who live in MN a nice bulky scarf for extra warmth.


And the gween sweater..... which I bound off too tightly and reknit the neck on - so no Christmas modeling : )






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little girl with the mittens sure is cute!

8/1/08 18:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home