Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finished


Yippee! I'm done - it feels so good one big thing I can cross off my list. Now the other 30,000 words can be done at a slightly more regular pace - like after Christmas is over! I've written 12,000 words since Monday. I may have slacked off a bit over Thanksgiving. It really didn't turn out to be as hard as I thought it would be to think of things to write, it was more difficult to just do it instead of watching TV or knitting or cleaning the house (top priority I assure you). Now it's on to the rest of the list - I'm having at least 10 people from my knitting meetup on Tuesday and should probably put up some Christmas decorations and such and clean up all the shoes by the door and maybe the piles or yarn around the house (wouldn't want anyone to walk off with part of my stash).
PS-if anyone can tell me what's wrong with the code in my sidebar that makes the picture not show up feel free to share!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, you've foiled my plan to acquire more yarn!!

30/11/05 19:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home