Thursday, July 05, 2007

A little catch up

So here is the blanket that I finished for my aunt. I really enjoyed the bubble cables. I finally got my camera back after 2 weeks and got to get my pictures of this off of it.

















Here's my updated picture of Bayerische as well. I finished the 2nd full repeat last week on Thursday and haven't worked on it since. I've been supposed to be working on this and knitting another baby blanket that has to be done by Friday the 13th. (maybe I should have taken that as a sign) My yarn is purchased and ready to go so all I need to do it cast on and knit. I should have plenty of time to work on it this weekend. I'm trying to get some of my housework done tonight so I can knit knit knit all weekend.



2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Wow! Job well done. I love the color and the sock looks great too!

5/7/07 20:41  
Blogger Michelle said...

Both look great.

Have you found the stitch markers to be helpful on the Bayerische? I have to admit I haven't been bothering, but there have been 2 times that they might have saved me some misery, so I'm not sure if I should use some or not.

6/7/07 19:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home