Thursday, March 23, 2006

Clapotis

I am having picture uploading issues today so there are two post with pictures of my Clapotis - I started using Harrisville Yarn in Grass Green - I'll look at the color number tomorrow to post it. I'm enjoying it it's so simple to follow I think I am going to leave out one increase and one decrease because i only have 600 yards and it calls for 615 and I know people have run out. I also picked up a magnet board at Target yesterday - it was only like $8 and its a dry erase magnet board it's 11 1/2x11 1/2 so I have a few inches on the side to write notes without covering up the paper.


IM002083
Originally uploaded by KellyKnits.
I also listed my campbells soup dress up on ebay if anyone wants to check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7229253303&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home