Friday, November 04, 2005

Happy Friday

So I packed up pretty much every knitting utensil I own to bring home this weekend. I am going to help someone my mom knows with her sweater - she's having trouble with the neck and I didn't know what I would need so I packed everything. I was thinking maybe she needs DPNs so I packed all those because I don't know what gauge she's knitting at - I also packed the straight needles I don't know why - most sweaters don't cause a straight needle emergency. I also brought my Patternworks catalogue to show her and my Vogue book of knitting - it's a great reference and three projects I am working on... that may be too many I have socks, a christmas project, and branching out from knitty.com so hopefully that will keep me busy for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home