Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday

So Jonah's sock is pretty much done again (someone may or may not have ripped it out and knit it again 3 or 4 times) I'm not sure where to stop the ribbing on the foot - once I start doing decreases it may start to look wonky.
I also bought 4 skeins of cotton fleece in burgandy to knit a short sleeve sweater which would probably be a lot more comfortable than the really hot 100% wool sweater I am wearing right now - (hourglass sweater in lapis blue) maybe not the best choice of items to wear to work - it was 46 degrees this morning when I left for work usually it would be about 47 in our office but apparently they actually turned the heat on and so now I am sweating.
Hopefully I'll have pictures of my recent purchases to post tomorrow and maybe Jonah's sock take 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home